Pages

Sunday 30 May 2010

And Then There Were Three...



At last I have managed to get hold of a few photos of the one act play that Rhiannon recently took part in with the Clarbeston Road players.  Here is the cast - all teenagers except for one who was just 9!  Don't they look cool!

The play was about a group of young people trying to survive in a post-apocalyptic world where no adults remain alive.  The events of the play are tragic and leave only three of them alive at the end.




Scenes from the dress rehearsal.  The play was performed at the Torch Theatre in Milford Haven which has a large stage.  Because of this they were unable to rehearse on the small stage at the hall where they usually rehearse and perform, so they had to rehearse in the hall to get used to the space that they would have available on the day.



Rhiannon wielding a stick............



Publicity photos for the local paper.



1 comment:

dawn said...

hiya Carol,
thank you so much for your comment :)
"Yes please.....I'd love this page to stay. I've been through a busy phase and haven't been at the computer as much. Would be sad to see you go :-) "

Dawn here from far out crowd blogs , and when I went to reply to your comment Blogger ate it !! so it's gone :(
could you post it for me again ?
and could I add you to the blog list please?

Thank you so much for encouraging me :-) x